Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Hostel in the Forest

On my way back to St. Augustine, Florida, once again stopped at one of my most favorite places in the world... the Hostel in the Forest in Brunswick, Georgia... I had this whole treehouse to myself (!)- although I've been there more than a couple of times, this was my first time in the "Bamboo Hut", which overlooks an AWESOME labyrinth... I swam in the lake, once during the day, the other at night, under the stars with some cool people from Long Island...saw a shooting star with a girl I only remember as Two Ships Passing (her band's name?)... A lovely dinner, met some cool people... and saw Jenn everywhere... the angel shower was nice, too...

more photos from my trip to Europe coming soon.... but I'm leaving for Egypt in a couple of weeks!...